King’s Continuation Scholarships (KCS) 2013, King’s College London
King’s College London offers postgraduate scholarships for international students. Applicants must be currently registered on a postgraduate research degree programme at King’s College London, UK. International students can apply for this scholarship. 20 awards are available for the academic year 2013/14 and each award is worth up to a maximum of £15,000 p.a. Funds can be used towards either tuition fees (home/EU or international) or living expenses and the awards are renewable for the remaining length of the postgraduate research programme, subject to satisfactory progress.
Deadline: 14 June 2013
• Be currently registered on a postgraduate research degree programme at King’s College London;
• Have at least 12 months of full-time registration remaining on their MPhil/PhD programme at King’s from September 2013 (excluding the writing up period);
• Have registered and commenced their research degree programme by no later than 31 January 2013;
• Complete and submit all the required application documentation to the Graduate School by the funding deadline of 17:00 GMT, 14 June 2013.
Please note that:
• These studentships CANNOT be held on a part-time basis; applicants who are currently undertaking their research as a part-time student must agree to convert to full-time study if successful;
• PGR degree programmes referred to in this document cover MPhil/PhD degrees and professional doctorates such as EdD, DClinPsy, MD and DMin;
• Distance learning programmes are not eligible;
• Masters programmes are not eligible;
• Students who are in their ‘writing up’ year, or are due to go into ‘writing up’ in 2013/14, are not eligible.