Marcus Oldham College Scholarship
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship Overview
Take up your studies in Australia. happy news The Marcus Oldham College Scholarship is currently accepting applications. In this essay, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship programme, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the Marcus Oldham College award 2023–2024 is a partially financed award. Undergraduate studies are eligible for these awards. The applicable academic year’s tuition fees will be covered in part by $15,000 by the Dr. Alastair Mackenzie International Scholarship Funds.
Young individuals who are passionate about pursuing careers in the many stages of the Australian wool industry, including wool science and technology, wool growing, and textile production stage, can be encouraged through Marcus Oldham College’s unique educational opportunity.
WISS Woolbrokers is the sponsor of the Dr. Alastair Mackenzie Scholarship. WISS is a grower-owned and -controlled wool broker that was established in 1979 by woolgrowers. BJ Underwood Pty Ltd, the Australian Wool Education Trust, and the Geoff & Helen Handbury Foundation are further sponsors.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: Marcus Oldham College
- Study Location: Geelong, Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Agriculture, Wool Science and Technology, Plant and Crop Sciences, Textile Production
- Program Period: One year
The Marcus Oldham College Scholarship offers recipients the following benefits:
- Coverage of $15,000 in fees for the appropriate academic year(s), unless otherwise agreed by the college.
To be eligible for the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Applicants should be enrolled or intend to enroll in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program at Marcus Oldham College.
How to Apply for Marcus Oldham College Scholarship?
Follow these instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Begin by applying for an admission offer from Marcus Oldham College.
- Prepare the following documents:
- Your CV, including the contact details of two referees.
- A statement of your Year 12 results and university ENTER score if applicable.
- Scholarship essay: Write a 500-word essay answering the following question: “In applying for this scholarship, you are signaling your interest in a career in the sheep and wool industry. What future activity in the industry do you wish to pursue?”
- College essay: Compose a 100-word essay addressing the question “What are your career goals and aspirations?”
- Submit your scholarship application through one of the following methods:
- Email: [email protected].
- Fax: 03 5244 1263
- Post: Send the application by post to the following address:
Scholarship Coordinator Marcus Oldham College Private Bag 116 Geelong Mail Centre VIC 3221
- Applicants can submit applications for multiple scholarships but can receive only one scholarship in any given academic year.
- An acknowledgment of the application’s receipt will be emailed to the provided email address on your CV.
- Shortlisted applicants for an interview will receive notification approximately three weeks before the interview date. Interviews for international applicants may be conducted via Skype, Facetime, or Phone.
- The successful applicant must acknowledge the Scholarship Letter of Offer and accept the scholarship’s obligations in writing within 7 days of notification. The college reserves the right to extend closing and interview dates if necessary.
For More Scholarships in UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: