Full-time Master Scholarships at Nottingham Business School, UK
Nottingham Business School is offering master scholarships for UK/EU and international students. The scholarships will cover half the tuition fee to students who have received an offer to study on an eligible full-time Masters course starting in January 2015. The scholarship will be available in the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- Applicants are only eligible for consideration of a scholarship award if they have been offered a place on an eligible postgraduate course, please check the list of eligible courses.
- For consideration of a scholarship award, applicants must have achieved an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK
- undergraduate honours degree (minimum 2:2) and must provide a copy of their degree certificate or official university transcripts as evidence of this qualification.
- The scholarships will cover half the tuition fee to students who have received an offer to study on an eligible full-time Masters course starting in January 2015.
- Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on academic attainment and the outlined selection criteria. It is, therefore, of great importance that you submit your academic documents with your application, that you give your personal statement careful thought and preparation and you refer to the criteria provided.
- Applicants will be notified of their scholarship award by 19 December 2014.
Application Deadline: 28 Nov 2014
Share this Scholarship for Others