MBA Scholarships for Asian and African Women at University of Strathclyde UK 2014
University of Strathclyde, offers full time scholarship for female students from ASIA. One scholarship of 10,000 will be automatically deducted from tuiion fees. The scholarship is awarded on Financial Need Basis.
- Candidates must demonstrate through their ideas, experience and achievements that they are an excellent team player, with a strong vision for the future. Leadership/management skills or potential, overall quality of the application and financial need will also be considered.
- The award will be judged on a 1000 word statement supplied by each candidate that should state which scholarship you wish to be considered for and should clearly articulate how you meet the scholarship criteria.
- Applications should be submitted on-line.
- One scholarship with Value £10,000 is available.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2014
- Please note that we are unable to consider candidates who do not hold an offer of a place on the programme. Students already registered on the programme are ineligible to apply. The successful candidates for the full-time awards will be notified by the end of July 2014. Awards will automatically be deducted from tuition fees.
- Please Click here for more information.