MSc and MBA Scholarships for International Students at University of Southampton in UK 2014
The Southampton Management School is pleased to be able to offer the international scholarships (International MSc and MBA Scholarships – Middle East, Americas and Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Central Asian countries, Sub-Saharan Africa, Norway, Turkey, South Asia, East Asia) for applicants on full-time MSc programmes or the full-time MBA programme for 2014 entry. All these Scholarships are in the form of a tuition fee reduction.
The University of Southampton is offering international scholarships within the Southampton Management School for September 2014 intake. Scholarships are awarded for full-time MBA or MSc programme. Each scholarship varies from £3,000 to £5,000. All these international scholarships are in the form of a tuition fee reduction. Students must accept offer of a place on either the MSc or MBA programme and meet all the conditions of the offer, the university will confirm scholarship and the amount they are to be awarded, before the programmes start in September 2014. Application should be submitted till 30th June 2014.
- Scholarships are awarded for MBA or MSc programme at University of Southampton.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree level at University of Southampton in UK.
Eligibility: Students must accept offer of a place on either the MSc or MBA programme and meet all the conditions of their offer, the university will confirm scholarship and the amount they are to be awarded, before the programmes start in September 2014.
- Students of Middle East (Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Oman, Yemen, Libya, Iraq, West Bank and Gaza), Americas (Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Haiti, USA) and Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Central Asian countries (Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova and Armenia), Sub-Saharan Africa (Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe), Norway, Turkey, South Asia (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia) and East Asia (South Korea, Japan and Indonesia) can apply for the scholarships.
- All these international scholarships are in the form of a tuition fee reduction. Each scholarship varies from £3,000 to £5,000.
- Applicants can apply by post or email.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30th June 2014.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application