Undergraduate and graduate degree applicants from overseas at Muhlenberg College are all eligible to apply for this funding opportunity. The applicants must submit an admission application indicating their interest in financial aid on the Common Application portal to be considered. Tuition fee costs can be expected to cover for up to 4 years.
Muhlenberg College is a private liberal arts college in Allentown, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1848 and is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. The college ranks 67th in the USA among National Liberal Arts Colleges. The college aims to develop independent critical thinkers who are intellectually agile.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Muhlenberg College will offer the successfully selected international students an award, typically towards education cost, for their first academic year, renewable for the following three years without submitting additional materials.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must indicate a financial need in the initial application.
- Admission applications must be made via the Common Application portal. To be considered for financial aid, applicants must indicate their interest in the admission application.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school transcript
- Copy of passport
- School report with official school recommendation
- Certificate of finances
- The applicants must have attained a cumulative GPA of 3.000, an Education GPA of 2.750, and a major G.P.A. of 2.500.
- The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: