Need Based Scholarship at Lahore School of economics 2015
Lahore School of Economics is awarding need based scholarship for Pakistani students to pursue undergraduate programme. This scholarship is awarded in the areas of Economics, Business and Social Sciences. A limited number of 50% Need Based Scholarships (which is equivalent to 50% of the total tuition fees for the term) are available to students. The deadline for application submission is 1st July 2015.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in the areas of Economics, Business and Social Sciences at the Lahore School of Economics.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Scholarship Provider: Lahore School of Economics
Scholarship can be taken at: Pakistan
Eligibility: Eligibility criteria include:
-An average of 80% in six subjects in ‘O Levels or 80% marks in Matric Examination.
-An average of 80% marks in three principal subjects in A-level or 80% marks in the Intermediate Examination.
-Demonstrated need to be supported by a completed Financial Assistance Form (available from the Financial Assistance Office) and a home verification visit by the Financial Assistance Office staff.
-Students will have to maintain a CGPA of 3.5 to maintain their Need Based Scholarship. Students with CGPA between 3.49 and 3.0 will get a reduction in their Need Based Scholarship to 25%. Students with CGPA’s less than 3.0 will not be entitled to any Need Based Scholarship.
- Students of Pakistan can apply for this need based scholarship.
- The Lahore School offers Undergraduate degrees in the areas of Economics, Business and Social Sciences. The BSc (Hons), BBA (Hons) & BS (Hons) programmes at the Lahore School require a minimum of 136 credit hours and are intended to be completed in 4 years. The objective of the Bachelors curriculum is to impart a specialized education of international standards. All classes of the Undergraduate programmes are held at the Main Campus.
- A limited number of scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarship is offered for the whole duration of the programme.
- A limited number of 50% Need Based Scholarships (which is equivalent to 50% of the total tuition fees for the term) are available to students. Students with CGPA between 3.49 and 3.0 will get a reduction in their Need Based Scholarship to 25%.
- Scholarship is awarded on need basis.
- Entry tests will be held at Burki Campus on 5th July 2015. Interviews will take place from 20th July to 31st July 2015 at the Burki Campus.
- It is mandatory to create an online account by all the candidates before the submission of the application form to the Lahore School admissions office. Admission forms may be obtained from the Lahore School of Economics, City Campus.
The last date for application for Financial Assistance is July 15th of the relevant admission academic year and for application submission is 1st July 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this Scholarship for others