Neufert-Foundation Scholarships Overview
Continue your education in Germany. happy news The Neufert-Foundation Scholarship application process is currently open. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students can apply for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships to pursue a master’s degree in architecture studies. Students pursuing a master’s degree in architecture, landscaping, or urban development and who have completed their undergraduate studies are eligible for scholarships from the Neufert Foundation.
The Neufert-Foundation has committed itself to preserving Prof. Ernst Neufert’s cultural and architectural legacy. Bauhaus-Student Ernst Neufert, author of the Bauentwurfslehre, traveled extensively to broaden his knowledge of architecture. Ernst Neufert’s comprehensive and well-known work was influenced by his study overseas.For this reason, the foundation would like to support young architects in collecting their own international experiences.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution: Neufert-Foundation
- Location: Germany
- Fields of Study: Architecture, Landscaping, Urban Development
- Program Period: 1.5 to 2 years
Neufert-Foundation Scholarships offer a scholarship grant in the amount of 2,500 Euro to support your master’s studies in Germany.
To be eligible for the Neufert-Foundation Scholarships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in either English or German.
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries worldwide.
- Academic Background: International students in architecture, landscaping, and urban development who hold a Bachelor’s degree, diploma, or a similar academic qualification from a German university or abroad are eligible to apply if they are beginning a Master’s program at a German university.
- Architectural Quality: Evaluation of the quality and originality of the submitted work.
- Motivation: A comprehensive explanation of why you chose to participate in a Master’s program abroad.
- Professor’s Reference: A reference from the professor at the university where you received your Bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree Grade: Consideration of the overall grade of the Bachelor’s degree.
- Application Quality: Assessment of the quality of the application.
- After completing the Master’s program, the student must provide the Foundation with a copy of the Master’s thesis, both printed and digital, which may be published as part of scholarship-related publications.
- If the Master’s program is not completed, the student is obligated to repay the grant within a month, unless there is a valid reason for discontinuation.
How to Apply for Neufert-Foundation Scholarships
Follow these steps to apply for the Neufert-Foundation Scholarships:
- Prepare Application Papers: Assemble the following application documents:
- Motivation Letter
- Chronological CV with spoken languages and a picture.
- Notarized copy of Bachelor (or other) degree.
- Transcript from fields of study: architecture, landscaping, urban development.
- Reference from a professor at the university where you received your Bachelor’s degree.
- Statement of reasons for selecting the particular international university/institution.
- Admission/registration confirmation from the international university.
- Portfolio comprising at least 4 assignments, including the Bachelor thesis, printed in DIN A3 format.
- Submit Application: Send your application papers by regular mail (not registered mail) to the following address:
Neufert-Stiftung mit Sitz in Weimar c/o Maringo Computers GmbH Stolberger Strasse 114a D – 50933 Cologne, Germany
Don’t miss this opportunity to pursue your master’s degree in Germany with the Neufert-Foundation Scholarships. Apply, and take a significant step toward advancing your academic and professional aspirations.
For More Scholarships in UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: