Norwich Business School (NBS) is offering three types of scholarship for its MSc courses, starting in September 2017. These scholarships are available for students graduating from any overseas institution wishing to take an MSc in Norwich Business School.
The aim of the scholarships is to improve society through education, employability, research and engagement with the dominant social force of our time.
Norwich Business School is the business school of the University of East Anglia. Studying with us means joining some of the most satisfied students in the UK and benefiting from our exceptionally high employment rates for graduates.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSC degree in Norwich Business School in September 2017.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship covers the following:
- The value of the award will be £4000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- The duration of the award is one year
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Graduates of any international (non-EU) institution.
- Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- Complete application for the MSc course submitted by 31st May 2017.
- Scholarship statement submitted by 31st May 2017.
Nationality: Applicants of any international (non-EU) institution can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be Graduates of any international (non-EU) institution.
English Language Requirements: International applicants are required to provide evidence of proficiency in the English language.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via email:
Applicants should submit a 250-word statement.
Deadline: The application deadline is 31st May 2017.