Omidyar Fellowship 2014, Santa Fe Institute, New Mexico, USA
The Omidyar Fellowship at the Santa Fe Institute is unique among postdoctoral appointments. The Institute has no formal programs or departments. Research is collaborative and spans the physical, natural, and social sciences. Most research is theoretical and/or computational in nature, although some research includes an empirical component. SFI averages 10 resident faculty, 100 external faculty, and 250 visitors per year.
Deadline: 25 Oct 2013
- – a Ph.D. in any discipline (or expected Ph.D. by September 2014)
- – strong computational and quantitative skills
- – an exemplary academic record
- – a proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- – a demonstrated interest in multidisciplinary research
- – evidence of the ability to think outside traditional paradigms
Applications are welcome from:
- – candidates from any country
- – candidates from any discipline
- – women and members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply
SFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.