The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies is offering two scholarships for overseas students beginning their studies on the BVM&S full-time programme in the 2017-2018 academic year.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
The Scholarships are competitive and awarded on the basis of academic merit. The requirement for an IELTS score of 7.0 (or equivalent) may be higher than the level required for admissions purposes.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for an undergraduate degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields at Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Benefits: Each scholarship is worth £5,000 per year and is tenable for the duration of your degree programme, subject to satisfactory progress.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarships:
- Applicants must be nationals of a country outside the EU and be liable for the overseas rate of fee. Applicants should have applied through either the Universities and Colleges Application Service (UCAS) or the Veterinary Medical Colleges Application Service (VMCAS) for the BVM&S full-time programme commencing in the 2017-2018 academic year and been offered a place.
- Students already on the programme are not eligible to apply.
Eligible Nationalities: Nationals of a country outside the EU can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Eligible UCAS applicants should complete an online application.
- Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal.
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password.
Deadline: The closing date for applications is May 12, 2017.