Scholarships for Full-time Students, Foreign students can apply for these scholarships. Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts, Hochschule Hof is awarding scholarships to qualified foreign students for winter semester 2015-2016. These scholarships are available for full-time students or double-degree students on the basis of financial need. The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof. Application deadline for the winter semester 2015/16 is October 22nd, 2015.
Participating Institute: (Hochschule Hof), Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts in Germany is providing these Scholarships.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for full-time students or double-degree students at the Hochschule Hof.
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- international students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2015 or winter semester 2015/16).
- international students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- international students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information. Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
Please note: “Bildungsinländer”, which means foreign students holding a German university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur, Fachabitur) must present a written confirmation following §8 of the BAföG-law, that they are not eligible for BaföG funding.
Eligible Nationalities: Foreign students can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover: The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month. The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
Selection Criteria: Scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need.
- completed online application form
- Declaration of application
- proof of enrollment
- latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) – with average rating
- short CV
- proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
Deadline: The application deadline is October 22nd, 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application