The University of Queensland is inviting high-caliber students to participate in its PhD Scholarships in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automated Decision Making in Society established for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship opportunity has been opened for all international and national students who want to pursue an HDR degree at the University of Queensland in an eligible field of study. The scholarship is valued at a whopping $31,000 per annum for up to 3.5 years, the selection of which will be based on previous academic records, publication records, honors and awards, and employment history.
Arts, humanities and social sciences, Communication, media and experience design, Computer science, IT, and Law.
The candidates successfully selected by the University of Queensland will receive an annual $31,000 Scholarship per annum over three years with a possible extension of 6 months.
International and Australian national students can apply.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
- The students need to make an admission application via the online portal of the university. A scholarship application can be made by following the steps below under the scholarships and collaborative study section:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’
- Select ‘Other’, then ‘Research Project Scholarship’, and type in ‘AI-HENMAN’ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a copy of your CV
- academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters
- Degree transcripts
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by the research of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0