ECU Executive Deans Honours Scholarships in Australia 2014
The Faculty of Business and Law within Edith Cowan University is offering honours scholarship for Australian, New Zealand and international students. Scholarships are available for students enrolled at ECU who are eligible for Honours in the areas of Business (all), Leisure and Justice. Scholarships have the value of $5000 and awarded on the basis of academic merit. Applications should be submitted till 1st August 2014.
- Scholarship is provided within the The Faculty of Business and Law at Edith Cowan University.
- This scholarship is available for pursuing Undergraduate (honours) degree level.
- The Faculty of Business and Law, Edith Cowan UniversityAustralia is providing these scholarships.
- The Faculty of Business and Law offers scholarships to the value of $5000 for students enrolled at ECU who are eligible for Honours in the areas of Business (all), Leisure and Justice.
- The scholarship will provide $5000. Frequency: $3000 in second semester payment period (normally 26 September – 15 October) and final payment of $2000 on submission of thesis and confirmation of a final grade of upper second class Honours or above, i.e. the final Honours grade must be 70% or higher.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic Merit.
- Application form will be available to download from this web page between application opening and closing dates.
Eligibility: Academic Merit – achieved a high level of academic success
- -Have completed a relevant undergraduate degree
- -Enrolled or enrolling in to an ECU Honours programme within the Faculty of Business and Law
- -Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship (excluding the Churchlands Teacher’s College Memorial Award)
- Australian, New Zealand and international students can apply for this scholarship.
The application deadline is 1st August 2014.