The University of Leeds has only organized this scholarship for UK national students. The applicants who apply for an undergraduate study program at the School of Mathematics at Leeds are eligible and will be considered for the scholarship amount valued at a total of £12,000. The selection of winners will be based on personal circumstances.
In 1904, the University of Leeds was established and is now a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, ranking 86th in the QS World University Rankings 2023. The University of Leeds provides a safe, supportive and welcoming environment.
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded a scholarship worth £9,000 or £12,000, depending on the course length, according to £3,000 per year of study, by the University of Leeds.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be students applying from the UK.
- The applicants are required to apply for admission on the official online portal of the university. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Description of the grading system at your home university
- Copy of the information page in your passport or ID card
- Transcript of records
- Evidence of English proficiency
- The applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the university as per the country they are applying from.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic or IELTS for UKVI (United Kingdom Visas and Immigration) (Academic) at 6.0
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test) at 87
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) Academic or PTE Academic UKVI at 60
- Password Skills at 6.0
- LanguageCert International ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) SELT (Secure English Language Test) B2
- Cambridge English qualification with at least 169 overall
- Trinity College London ISE (Integrated Skills in English) at a Pass in ISE II
- NCUK English Language Test at 6.0
- GCSE English Language or IGCSE English as a First or Second Language at C/4
- National 5 English at C
- IB (International Baccalaureate) English (standard or higher level) at 4