Seattle University Scholarships
Seattle University Scholarships Overview
Study there in the USA. happy news Scholarships at Seattle University are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students can apply for the fully funded Seattle University Scholarships 2024–2025. A scholarship for undergraduate study is available. Up to $48,000 will be awarded through this scholarship over four academic years.
Jesuit Catholic university and law school Seattle University was established in 1891 and is situated on 50 acres in Seattle’s Capitol Hill district. Within eight schools and colleges, more than 7,200 students are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programmes.
More than 850 foreign students from more than 60 countries attend Seattle University. With graduates residing in almost 100 nations, they are renowned for academic achievement all around the world.
The university gives international students the chance to study in one of America’s most vibrant cities. You will benefit from individualised care and a challenging education in a group of committed instructors and students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: Seattle University
- Study Location: USA
- Application Deadline: Check Deadlines
Seattle University offers a diverse range of undergraduate programs, including but not limited to:
- Business Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Political Science
- Visual Art
- Women & Gender Studies
Recipients of Seattle University Scholarships enjoy the following benefits:
- Merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years, amounting to a total of $12,000 (equivalent to $48,000 over four academic years) for students who maintain satisfactory academic progress. This includes continuous full-time enrollment with the required GPA.
To be eligible for Seattle University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries worldwide
- Undergraduate applicants should have the equivalent of a U.S. grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Provide official, certified English language translations of all transcripts from each educational institution attended.
- Applicants whose native language is other than English must demonstrate English proficiency, regardless of residency in the U.S., citizenship, or immigration status.
- While Seattle University does not require ACT or SAT scores from international freshman applicants, these scores can enhance an application.
How to Apply for Seattle University Scholarships?
To apply for Seattle University Scholarships, follow these straightforward steps:
- Create a new account on the Common App.
- Fill out your application with essential information in categories such as General, Academic, Contacts, Family, and Activities.
- Once all required components are completed, you will have the option to review and submit your application.
- Seattle University will assess your application, and you will receive an email regarding your acceptance status.
Seattle University’s scholarships provide outstanding opportunities for ambitious undergraduate students from around the world. Pursue your academic goals in the USA and benefit from these scholarships designed to support your journey to success. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future with Seattle University Scholarships.
For More Scholarships in UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: