Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) January 2014 Intake, Singapore
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and the National University of Singapore (NUS). 240 SINGA Awards will be given each year to international students. The award provides financial support for up to 4 years of PhD studies. Students with a passion for Science and Engineering research, excellent academic qualifications, good reports from academic referees, and fluency in English are encouraged to apply for this award.
Deadline: 01 June 2013
- Open to all international students
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply for January 2014 intake.
Hard copies of the following supporting documents must be submitted to the SINGA Office:
- A copy of your Identity Card or Passport
- Certified true copies of university transcript(s), one in English translation and the other in the original language
- Certified true copies of degree scroll(s) or a letter or certification from the university on your candidature if your degree scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Two Academic Referees’ Recommendation (download the recommendation form here)
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
Not compulsory but good to include (if any):
- A certified true copy of TOEFL / IELTS results
- A certified true copy of SAT I & II / GRE / GATE results
- Certified true copies of awards / prizes and certificates
- List of publications
- List of patents filed
The application deadline for January 2014 intake is 1 Jun 2013. Only applications with complete supporting documents received by SINGA Office before or on 1 Jun 2013 will be processed for the January 2014 intake.
Applications for the January 2014 intake received before or on 1 Jun 2013 but whose complete supporting documents are received after 1 Jun 2013 will be considered late, and will be processed for the August 2014 intake instead.
All supporting documents are to be submitted by post to:
Attention: Ms Pris Ang
A*STAR Graduate Academy
Agency for Science, Technology and Research
20 Biopolis Way, #08-01 Centros
Please check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will not be possible after it is submitted.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified within 10 weeks from the application closing date.