Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology 2014
Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) has several openings for graduate student positions in the area of biological/biomedical signal processing and mathematical modeling.
We are recruiting students and postdocs for projects within the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research & Technology (SMART), to be supervised by MIT and NTU faculty. In those projects we apply mathematical engineering to problems in bioengineering andbiochemistry, for example:
- Bayesian modeling of parasitic life cycle
- large-scale graphical models for functional genomics
- stochastic modeling and control engineering in the context of tissue generation.
Please send detailed
- curriculum vitae,
- statement of research interests,
- three references,
- and relevant publications (if applicable) electronically to:
Prof. Justin Dauwels
Nanyang Technological University
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Deadline: August 15, 2014