Stamps Scholarship at University of Miami
Unveiling an Exceptional Scholarship Opportunity
Stamps Scholarship at University of Miami Overview
Are you aspiring to pursue your undergraduate studies in the United States? The University of Miami offers the prestigious Stamps Scholarship, providing comprehensive financial support and unique opportunities for students from around the world.
An undergraduate scholarship for international students, the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is completely supported. This scholarship provides $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences in addition to full tuition, typical room and board, textbooks, a one-time stipend for the purchase of a computer, and standard room and board.
In collaboration with the Stamps Scholars programme, the University of Miami is offering multi-year scholarships to help talented and ambitious students achieve their educational and personal goals.
Stamps Scholars pursue their academic objectives while enhancing their managerial skills thanks to merit-based financial assistance, which also includes resources for studying abroad, participating in social activities, undertaking research projects, and other educational endeavours.
Applications are evaluated based on the rigour of their high school coursework and grades, as well as their performance on standardised tests, advice cards, essays, extracurricular activities, and awards and rewards.
Discover the details of this exceptional scholarship program.
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is open to students pursuing various fields of study, including:
- Business Studies
- Marine Science
- Sports Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Health and Fitness
- Marine Engineering
Program Duration and Application Deadlines
This four-year scholarship program spans eight semesters and is available annually. Be sure to mark your calendar with these key application deadlines:
- Deadline: January 1 every year
- Early application deadline: November 1 every year
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship offers a comprehensive package of benefits to recipients, including:
- Full tuition and fees coverage
- Standard room and board
- Attendance at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention
- Access to a growing network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide
- A one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund for study abroad, research, internships, conferences, leadership development, and more
- Stamps Scholars Orientation at the beginning of the academic year
- Educational and leadership programs and opportunities during the academic year
To be eligible for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries
- Admission to the University of Miami, based on academic performance, standardized test scores, recommendations, essays, extracurricular activities, and achievements
- Final scholarship determinations are made by the Scholarship Committee
- International applicants must submit a complete admission application with academic credentials, including a bank letter, by the specified deadline
- Required test scores: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), and General Secondary Certificate of Education
To apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Complete and submit the Common Application online.
- Send the required documents to the address specified on the official website:
- Official Transcripts
- Official English Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Submit your financial aid documents.
- Check your application status.
Don’t miss out on this life-changing opportunity to pursue your undergraduate education in one of America’s most prestigious institutions. Apply now and shape your future with the support of this remarkable scholarship program.
For More Scholarships in USA:Scholarships in USA
For Scholarships in Canada: Scholarships in Canada