For master’s applicants of Gender and Development Studies (GDS)
The GDS fellowship awards 12 credits to qualified applicants.
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must apply for the Gender and Development Studies (GDS) program under the School of Environment, Resources, and Development Department of Development and Sustainability. The AIT system even though the deadline is May 1, 2023, will be closed once an applicant is eligible. The selection will be based on a competitive basis. The earlier that people want to apply, the more strongly they are encouraged to do so.
International Students are eligible for this Scholarship.
- have successfully completed a three-year university minimum
- clearly show motivation and strong commitment. Please include your statement of purpose in the application highlighting your motivation to join the program.
- have a thorough command of written English (IELTS or AIT-EET 6.0 or above). See http://bit.ly/ait-eng-req
- Applicants must apply tohttp://bit.ly/ait-admissionand pay the processing fee
- Only complete applications with all required documents will be considered
Applicants with professional experiences in gender equality/ development/ human rights are given priority.
To apply AIT, please visithttp://bit.ly/ait-admission
Application Deadline for Aug 2023 Intake: May 1, 2023