The Cameron Impact Scholarship
Your Key to Educational Excellence and Financial Support
The Cameron Impact Scholarship Overview
A fully financed undergraduate scholarship for US students is available through the Cameron Impact Scholarship. Any eligible institution or university in the United States that the recipient chooses to attend is fully funded by this award, including tuition, fees, and books.
The Cameron Impact grant is a merit-based, four-year undergraduate grant with complete tuition that is given each year to 10–15 outstanding high school students who have excelled in their studies, extracurricular activities, leadership, and community service.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship fully pays the recipient’s tuition, fees, and books at any accredited college or institution with a U.S. campus.
All applicants who meet the GPA and citizenship requirements are eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship because it is a merit-based initiative, regardless of their colour, socioeconomic situation, religion, sexual orientation, or any other background characteristics.
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation is adamant that all types of people are needed to make a difference.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Institution(s): Any Accredited College/University in the USA
Study in: USA
Application Deadlines: May 19 (Early) / September 08 (Regular)
Unlock Your Educational Dreams with Cameron Impact Scholarship
Are you an aspiring undergraduate student in the United States looking for financial assistance to pursue your dreams? The Cameron Impact Scholarship is here to make your dreams a reality. This prestigious scholarship offers unparalleled opportunities to deserving candidates. Discover the comprehensive coverage and eligibility criteria below:
The Cameron Impact Scholarship provides recipients with:
- Full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited U.S. based college or university of your choice.
- An expected grant of up to $20,000 to $50,000 per annum.
To be eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English.
- Eligible Countries: U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Academic Excellence: Maintain a minimum, cumulative, unweighted GPA of 3.7/4.0 scale or equivalent in high school studies.
- Citizenship: Full citizenship of the United States of America.
- Graduation Year: Be a member of the high school graduating Class of 2024, with plans to enroll in a full-time course of study towards a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the academic year following high school graduation.
- Extracurricular Excellence: Demonstrate proven excellence in extracurricular activities, showcase strong leadership skills, possess a dedicated work ethic, and actively participate in community service or civic-minded activities.
Application procedure for Cameron Impact Scholarship
Applying for the Cameron Impact Scholarship is a straightforward process:
- Visit the official website to access the application portal.
- Submit the following three components by the Application Deadline:
- Online Application
- Two required Letters of Recommendation
- Transcript certifying your academic performance
- Early Application Deadline for the Class of next year: May 19 every year, at 12:00 pm PT (NOON)
- Regular Application Deadline for the Class next year: September 8 every year, at 12:00 pm PT (NOON)
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, with a limit of 3,000 applications. Keep an eye on the official website and social media for updates on application limits.
Selection Process and Awards
- The Selection Committee will select 100 Finalists for face-to-face interviews in the Fall semester, typically at the Applicant’s high school.
- Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship will be announced in December.
Obligations of Recipients
Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship are required to attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit for the entire 4-year duration of the Scholarship.
Applicants are strongly advised to submit their applications well in advance of the final deadline to avoid technical submission issues on the due date.
To Apply: The Cameron Impact Scholarship
For More Scholarships in USA:Scholarships in USA
For Scholarships in Canada: Scholarships in Canada