For the 2013/2014 academic year, the University of the Arts London is again offering postgraduate scholarships for international postgraduate students. Scholarships will be awarded to individuals with the ability and potential to make an exceptional contribution to the art, design, communication or performance worlds. We hope the scholarships will enable talented international students to realise their full potential through further study at University of the Arts London.
Deadline: 27 Sep 2013
To be eligible to apply for a University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarship, applicants must:
- be assessed as an “international” student (paying the international fee band),
- hold an offer for one of the eligible full-time MA courses attached to the scholarships, offered at one of the six colleges of University of the Arts London,
- be an undergraduate student expecting to graduate with an Honours,
- be a graduate, having already gained a good bachelors degree from a Higher Education institution OR (for applicants without a bachelors degree),
- be able to demonstrate substantial equivalent and applicable experience.