Master Scholarship at Aix-Marseille University.
Master in Microbiology, Integrative and Fundamental Microbiology track, Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, Nanoscale and quantum engineering (NQE) / Nano-ingénierie et dispositifs quantiques (NDQ) track, Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (co-accredited with the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne – Campus de Gardanne), Chemical Nano-Engineering (CNE) track (ErasmusMundus), Master of Physics, Europhotonics (ErasmusMundus), Master of Physics, FunPhys, Master of Mechanics, Fluids and Solids, Master of Mathematics and Applications – Computer Science, Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics track, Master of Integrative Biology and Physiology (BIP), Master of Public Health, Quantitative and Econometric Methods for Health Research (MQERS), Master of Public Health Societies Development (SPSD), Master of Public Health, Quantitative and Econometric Methods for Health Research (MQERS), Master of Public Health Societies Development (SPSD), Master’s degree in Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (BEE), Biodiversity: functions and conservation course, Master’s degree in Environmental Management, MAEVA course – Management of the Environment, Valuation and Analysis, Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, course in Biological Oceanography and Marine Ecology (OBEM), or the Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, Physical and Biogeochemical Oceanography (OPB) programme can be applied for at the Aix Marseille University.
Aix-Marseille University will provide the selected students a sum of up to €10,000, a room for them in a CROUS university residence, and companionship from the university throughout their study.
- The applicants must be admitted to an eligible programme applied at AMU.
Admission applications can be made online. Students that meet the eligibility criteria will automatically be considered. The selected candidates will receive notification of their selection for the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarship along with their admission letter.
- Curriculum Vitae in French or in English
- Motivation letter (state why you choose AMU and what you expect to study) in French or in English
- Copy of passport
- Academic transcript of records of undergraduate and graduate studies (translated in English or in French)
- One letter of recommendation (in French or in English)
- Learning Agreement
- The applicants must hold a french or foreign bachelor’s degree or diploma equivalent to Bac + 3 with basic skills in a relevant field of study.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TCF/DELF/DALF B1 level
- IELTS/TOEFL/TOEIC/university certificate equivalent to B2 level.