2015 BSMS Scholarships for international Students, BSMS announce a number of scholarships for students admitted to full-time Master’s degree in Global Health at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Global Health Research for the academic year 2015-2016. The scholarship provides two £2,500 awards towards tuition fees to UK and EU students or one £5,000 award towards tuition fees to International (non-UK/EU) students. Scholarships are available for admission in 2015 only and will be awarded on the basis of academic and/or professional merit and financial need. The last date of submission of application is 31 July 2015.
Participating Institute: Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS) in UK
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Global Health at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Global Health Research.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Masters degree programme.
- First- or upper second-class undergraduate honours degree in any subject OR
- Successful completion of at least 3 years basic medical science at a UK medical school (having gained at least 360 credits) with a guaranteed place to continue medical studies on completion of the MSc.
- English Language requirements
- 7.5 overall and not less than 7.0 in each of the 4 sections
- IGCSE English (2nd language):
- Grade A
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE):
- Grade B
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English (CAE):
- Grade A.
Eligible Nationalities: UK, European and International students are eligible to apply.
What does it cover: Scholarship of £2,500 (UK/EU students) and £5,000 (Non UK/EU students) will be awarded to the applicants.
Selection criteria: The BSMS Global Health scholarships are available for admission in 2015 only and will be awarded on the basis of academic and/or professional merit and financial need.
Notification: The successful candidate/s will be notified by 15th August 2015.
- Applicants must first apply for admission to the MSc in Global Health course via the BSMS ‘Apply online’ application system.
- Applicants will need their applicant number to complete the BSMS Global Health Scholarship’s Application form.
- The completed BSMS Global Health application form should be submitted as a single Word document saved as a PDF by e-mail, with “BSMS Global Health Scholarship” as subject line, to: m.trueba-at-bsms.ac.uk on 31 July 2015 (UK time).
BSMS GH Scholarship-Application Form.doc
Deadline: The last date of submission of application is 31 July 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application