UK Scholarships: University of West England Academic Merit Scholarship 2014
UWE Bristol is offering academic merit scholarships for international students. The value of scholarship is up to £1,500 for one academic year. To be eligible for these scholarships, students have been made a conditional or unconditional offer of a place from the University of the West of England, Bristol. The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Terms and conditions relating to the UWE International Scholarships available to undergraduate and postgraduate students at UWE Bristol.
- A student can only be in receipt of one University of the West of England scholarship. If you meet the eligibility criteria for more than one of the scholarships, you will be awarded the scholarship which is the most beneficial to you. This will be in addition to the full payment discount where applicable.
- If you have been awarded a scholarship, you will be notified in writing. Full terms and conditions for the scholarship will be sent with the scholarship award letter.
- All scholarships will be given as a tuition fee discount.
- These are one-off awards, which are non-renewable after the first year of study unless otherwise specified.
- All scholarships, unless otherwise specified, are non- deferrable. If you are offered a scholarship and then choose to defer your place the offer of the scholarship will be withdrawn and you will have to re-apply or will be reconsidered for the scholarship again the following year.
- Please note that scholarships are not available in respect of the English Language pre-sessional programmes.
- The MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, PhD’s and continuing professional development courses are not eligible for the postgraduate scholarships.
- Students enrolling at Hartpury are not eligible for any of the UWE Bristol scholarships.
- You will be eligible for consideration for a scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You, the student, are liable to pay the full international tuition fee, ie you are not a sponsored student (unless otherwise specified).
- You are a national of, and resident in a country outside of the EU.
- You have been made a conditional or unconditional offer of a place from the University of the West of England, Bristol.
- You meet any specific scholarship requirements.
Application Deadline: 11 Sep 2014
Please Click Here for more information.