Scholarships are awarded to the best applicants at Imperial College Business School. To increase your chance of receiving an award, please submit your application early. Several scholarship programmes are available, including several dedicated ones for specific programmes.
View full information about scholarship award amounts, eligibility requirements, how to apply and deadlines for each programme:
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance & Accounting
- MSc Financial Technology
- MSc Investment & Wealth Management
- MSc Risk Management & Financial Engineering
- MSc International Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Economics & Strategy for Business
- MSc Strategic Marketing
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance
- MSc Innovation Entrepreneurship & Management
- MSc International Health Management
Dean’s Impact Scholarship – £20,000
Our vision is to benefit businesses and improve society through the power of innovative thinking. We are delighted to offer the Dean’s Impact Scholarship to candidates who demonstrate impact and achievement in any of the five key areas listed below.
- Technology and Innovation
- Social Impact
All successful applicants are eligible to apply for this award.
Candidates who submit their MSc programme application before the deadline advertised below and receive an offer for the programme will be eligible to apply for this scholarship. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit a video assessment after this date.
In the three-minute video response, you will need to explain how you have had an impact in one of the areas mentioned above, and how you plan to further contribute in this area during and after your studies.
- MSc Business Analytics (on campus, full-time) and MSc International Management – 20 January 2023
- All other MSc programmes – 1 February 2023