You will be automatically considered for a Business School International Excellence Scholarship when we review your application for yourMaster’s course. You are not required to make a separate scholarship application.
We allocate scholarships throughout the application cycle in line with our staged admissions.
- Applications for 2023 entry to our Master’s courses will open in early October.
Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving applicants toBusiness Masters programmesin 2023/24: These awards are open to all international applicants.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Be classified as an International student for fee purposes
- Have applied for an eligible Business Masters programme for 2023/2024
- Be a self-funding student
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 (Hons) or equivalent
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Master’s programmes and student community.
When will I find out?
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship within two weeks of the ‘decision by’ deadline for the stage they applied in, as stated on theHow to Applypage. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
Excludes MSc Sustainable Business Leadership (online). Applicants to this course are not eligible for the International Excellence Scholarship scheme.