St Cross College Scholarship
St Cross College Scholarship Overview
Start your educational journey in the UK. happy news The St Cross College Scholarship is now available. We shall go into great detail about this scholarship in this article, including its application advantages and detailed application instructions.
The St Cross College Scholarship 2024–2025 is a master’s scholarship at the University of Oxford that is partially sponsored for international students. The scholarship is worth £10,000 in total. For the year of their course, the successful scholar will receive priority for a room in the college housing (at the usual rent).
A total of six worldwide scholarships are given out to applicants, one for each continent (Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America, and Oceania) represented in the pool of applicants.
Each scholarship is worth £10,000 and is meant to help a graduate student with exceptional academic credentials who is enrolled in an accredited one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) program at the University of Oxford but is unable to find full funding elsewhere. The student must be a naturalized citizen of the applicable continent and normally reside there.
Level of Study:
University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Varies (Check the official website for specific deadlines)
- Ancient Philosophy
- African Studies
- Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
- Archaeological Science
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- Classical Armenian Studies
- Classical Archaeology
- Classical Hebrew Studies
- Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Clinical Embryology
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Economics for Development
- Economic and Social History
- Education (Child Development and Education)
- Education (Comparative and International Education
- Education (Research Design and Methodology)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- English and American Studies
- Financial Economics
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- Global and Imperial History
- Greek and/or Latin Languages and Literature
- Greek and/or Roman History
- History of Science, Medicine and Technology
- History of Art and Visual Culture
- Integrated Immunology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Studies
- Korean Studies
- Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- Law and Finance
- Latin American Studies
- Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics
- Mathematical and Computational Finance
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- Medical Anthropology
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophical Theology
- Philosophy of Physics
- Political Theory Research
- Politics Research
- Psychological Research
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Radiation Biology
- Russian and East European Studies
- Slavonic Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Social Data Science
- Social Science of the Internet
- Statistical Science
- Study of Religions
- Syriac Studies
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (Stand-Alone
- Traditional China
- Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology
- Water Science, Policy and Management
- World Literatures in English
The St Cross College Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Priority consideration for College accommodation (at standard rent) during the course year.
- Financial support with a scholarship value of £10,000, dedicated to assisting academically outstanding graduate students.
To be eligible for the St Cross College Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Proficiency in English
- Open to applicants from all countries
- Successful application for a one-year Master’s course at the University of Oxford
- Outstanding academic ability
- Provisional acceptance of a place at St Cross College (preference for first-choice college selection)
- Intention to commence studies in October 2022
- Proof of ability to cover remaining expenses (excluding £10,000) by the application deadline
- Note: Not applicable for students already accepted by another Oxford college.
Follow these steps to apply for the St Cross College Scholarship:
- Visit the course page of your chosen program on the official website.
- Click the “Apply” button in the “How to Apply” section.
- Upload necessary documents and complete the application fee payment.
- Submit your application as per the guidelines.
- To apply for the scholarship, send required documents (statement, CV, evidence of other funding sources) to [email protected].
The St Cross College Scholarship at the University of Oxford presents a remarkable chance for dedicated scholars seeking advanced education. With its financial assistance and emphasis on academic excellence, this scholarship opens doors to remarkable academic achievements. For detailed application information and course details, visit the official scholarship website. Don’t miss the opportunity to thrive in the enriching academic environment of Oxford University.