University of Brighton Sports Scholarships
University of Brighton Sports Scholarships Overview
This opportunity is for you if you are a sportsperson who wishes to study in the UK on a scholarship. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding the University of Brighton Sports Scholarship, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students can apply for University of Brighton Sports Scholarships 2023–2024 that are partially financed. Undergraduate studies are eligible for these awards. Free use of the university’s athletic facilities, financial assistance (up to £1000 for the academic year), a performance T-shirt, and access to workshops are all included with these scholarships.
These are for students who have competed or performed at a national level and who have the drive and potential to perform at a world-class level.
Scholarships and the value given to each recipient are determined on the athlete’s current level of competition as well as the quantity and caliber of applications received in that particular year. Application requirements must include participation in regional competition. Please get in touch with us if you’d like additional details about our scholarships and how to apply.
You must be enrolled at the University of Brighton or have an unconditional or conditional offer in order to be eligible for a scholarship. Scholarships are available for a variety of well-known sports, including those for people with disabilities.
Level of Study:
University of Brighton
Opportunity Focus Area:
Applications are open between January and July for the following academic year.Scholarship Coverage
The University of Brighton Sport Scholarships provide recipients with a host of valuable benefits:
- Free access to university sports facilities.
- Financial support (up to £1000 for the academic year).
- Performance T-shirt.
- Access to workshops covering nutrition, fitness training, technique analysis, and sports psychology.
- Strength and Conditioning support.
- Sport Science support.
- Physical Performance testing.
- Reduced-rate access to physiotherapy support.
- Reduced-rate access to sport massage treatments.
- A mentor to assist with lifestyle management.
- Access to University of Brighton sports coaches (where available).
- Links to external clubs through an extensive partnership network.
To be eligible for the University of Brighton Sport Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: Proficiency in English.
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries worldwide.
- Applicants should have reached a junior or senior national level of competition or performance and demonstrate the potential and dedication to reach a world-class performance level (or equivalent) in their sport.
- Applicants should have been accepted into a University of Brighton course or be a current student of the university, or enrolled in a directly funded course at a partner college.
To apply for the University of Brighton Sport Scholarships, follow these application instructions:
- Admission Application: Begin by applying for admission to the University of Brighton here.
- Online Scholarship Application: After receiving your acceptance, complete the online scholarship application with your personal information.
Seize the opportunity to combine your academic journey with your passion for sports through the University of Brighton Sport Scholarships. Apply today and pave the way for a successful sporting career!
For more Scholarships in the UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: