UK University of Roehampton Sacred Heart Scholarship 2015
The University of Roehampton and the Society of the Sacred Heart have established a scholarship fund to encourage postgraduate research studies in areas which promote international understanding and which enable candidates to work more effectively in their communities upon completion of their studies. The scholarships are available to academically excellent students from both within and outside the UK to follow a research programme in any discipline at the University of Roehampton. The scholarship will usually consist of the tuition fee and free or subsidised accommodation fees on the University of Roehampton campus.
Scholarship are available for programme in any discipline at the University of Roehampton.
Scholarships are available for M.Phil and Ph.D Degree level research.
Students on postgraduate research programme (MPhil and PhD only) from within and outside the UK who:
- are intending to pursue postgraduate studies at the University of Roehampton
- have an excellent academic record or equivalent life experience
- have a commitment to contributing to the wider community
- may otherwise be unable to pursue their studies
- are likely to make a contribution to international understanding and intend to contribute to their own communities following graduation.
The scholarship will usually consist of the tuition fee and free or subsidised accommodation fees on the University of Roehampton campus.
Number of Awards:
There are various awards available.
Three to Five years.
Applications for the scholarship should include a statement indicating why the candidate wishes to pursue their studies at Roehampton, and indicating how the candidate intends to promote international understanding and contribute to their communities following graduation.
Applicants must also send the names and contact details of two referees and proof of eligibility. This should include:
- reference to their acceptance (conditional or unconditional) by the University of Roehampton to pursue graduate research studies on one of the eligible programmes;
- any other information that the candidate feels is relevant to their application.
Application Deadline: 08 May 2015
Applicant meeting the above criteria should apply through official website of university.
Share this Scholarship for others