UNESCO/ISEDC Fellowships Programme Moscow 2015
Applications are invited for UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme available in specialized institutions in the Russian Federation. Up to twenty training fellowships will be awarded for a period of four weeks from 5 to 30 October 2015. UNESCO will solicit applications from the developing countries and countries in transition.
- Energy and Sustainable Development
- Ecological Management of Energy Resources
- Renewable Energy power generation
Fellowships are available for Postgraduate degree level
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Holder of at least a BSc degree or BA in Economics;
- Proficient in the Russian language;
- Not more than 35 years of age.
Facilities offered by ISEDC:
- Beneficiaries will be exempt of paying tuition fees for the entire duration of studies/training;
- Fellows will undertake studies/training under the supervision of an advisor or study director that will be provided by the host institution;
- The donor Government will pay stipends to beneficiaries on a monthly basis, in local currency. The stipend amounting to eight hundred (800) US dollars is intended to cover living expenses such as accommodation, meals, pocket expenses, and incidentals. The donor will determine the amount of the stipend to be granted to beneficiaries;
- ISEDC will assist in obtaining modest housing for the fellows.
- Facilities offered by UNESCO:
- UNESCO will cover the cost of the round-trip international travel at the most economical rate and the most direct flights.
- UNESCO will pay a one-time travel allowance amounting to US$100 (one hundred US dollars) prior to the fellows’ departure for the Russian Federation.
- Health insurance. To avail of this entitlement, beneficiaries should be declared medically fit by the UNESCO Medical Service that examines the complete medical dossiers.
Number of Awards:
There are up to Twenty awards available.
ll applications should be endorsed by the National Commission for UNESCO and must be duly completed in English or French with the following attachments in duplicate:
- The prescribed UNESCO fellowship application form;
- Six photographs;
- Certified photocopies of Diplomas;
- Certificate of English Language proficiency;
- Subsequently, for those who have been selected, the UNESCO medical examination form duly completed by a recognized physician (not more than four months before the actual date of studies). The prescribed form of which will be sent along with the letter of award. Expenses incurred in the constitution of the medical dossiers will not be reimbursed.
- Each invited Member State is requested to nominate not more than two (2) candidates.
Application Deadline: 22 May 2015
Applicant meeting the above criteria should visit the Official webpage of organization.