University College Dublin MBA Scholarships
University College Dublin MBA Scholarships Overview
Start your educational journey in Ireland. happy news MBA scholarships at University College Dublin are currently available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students can apply for University College Dublin MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships 2023–2024, which are partially financed. This programme offers a fee discount of up to 100%.
Multiple regional merit-based scholarships will be given to outstanding candidates who will serve as ambassadors for the UCD Smurfit MBA and the School during their studies and after graduation in order to further foster cultural diversity within the MBA community.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School has financed the regional merit-based scholarships, which will be given to deserving applicants who will serve as ambassadors for the MBA programme and the School both during their studies and after they graduate. These merit-based scholarships typically pay 50% of the MBA’s tuition costs. However, in extraordinary circumstances, they may pay the whole cost of tuition.
- Level of Study: Master’s
- Institution: University College Dublin
- Study Location: Ireland
- Program Duration: 1-2 years
- Courses Offered:
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Studies
Unlock Your MBA Dreams with the MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship
Achieve your aspirations of earning an MBA at the University College Dublin in Ireland with the MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship provides financial support, with a value of up to 100% tuition fees.
To be eligible for the MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Scholarship Requirements:
- Open to all successful international MBA applicants who achieve a minimum GMAT score of 600 or above. Please note that the GMAT deadline for Indian and other region applicants is 30th June 2021.
- Dual passport holders may apply (e.g., US/Irish passport).
- In order to be eligible to be considered for these scholarships, applicants must have “Offer” or “Accept” status associated with their GMAT application.
- Only complete applications received before the scholarship deadline will be considered.
MBA Course Entry Requirements
To apply for the MBA program at University College Dublin, you must meet these entry requirements:
- Hold a university degree.
- Have a minimum of three years of quality professional experience (excluding summer placements, part-time, or temporary work experience).
- Obtain a valid score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), Full-Time MBA: preferred minimum score of 600. The average GMAT for the current MBA class is 646. For the Executive MBA, a GMAT score of 520 or above is required.
- For the Executive MBA, a GMAC Executive Assessment (EA) score of 149 and above is required. More information on the EA is available. Please note that the EA is accepted for EMBA applicants only.
- All applicants are required to demonstrate a high level of competence in the English language. An average IELTS score of 7.0 over all components and a minimum of 6.5 in each band on the Academic Version. Alternatively, a minimum score of 100 is required in the Internet-based TOEFL (iTB) with a minimum score of 24 in Writing, and a minimum score of 20 in Reading, Listening, and Speaking components.
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for the MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship:
- Candidates must apply online via the UCD applications system.
- Complete three or, in some cases, four essay questions online. These questions pertain to your unique contribution to the MBA class, your expectations from UCD Smurfit School, your career expectations post-MBA, and changes in your career goals or aspirations since your last application (for re-applicants).
- Upload the following supporting documentation to your online application account:
- Curriculum Vitae
- GMAT official score report or confirmation of scheduled GMAT test date
- IELTS/TOEFL official test report or confirmation of IELTS/TOEFL scheduled test date (if applicable)
- Copies of official final transcripts of degrees and/or professional qualifications (degree certificates are not normally required but may be requested)
- Two completed MBA Recommendation Forms from current or former employers or clients, if you are self-employed. For authenticity, these must be signed by hand and scanned prior to submission. Your referee may choose to email the completed recommendation form to [email protected].
- Complete a short video appraisal section via the Kira platform through the UCD application portal (applicable to Full-time MBA only).
Please note that there is no separate application process for these scholarships. All successful applicants for the MBA or the Executive MBA are automatically considered. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, and scholarships may be awarded prior to the closing date to exceptional candidates. Early application is recommended. Don’t miss this opportunity to pursue your MBA at University College Dublin with the MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship!
For More Scholarships in UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: