University of Bologna Study Grants in Italy 2015
University in Bologna is offering up to 30 study grants for international students registering in First, Single and Second Cycle Degree Programmes for 2015-2016 academic year. Applicants must be in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to their chosen Degree Programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian educational system. Each study grant is awarded for one academic year and amounts to a total of €11,059, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account. The application deadline is 31 March 2015.
- University of Bologna Study Grants in Italy 2015 are awarded in all subjects available at the University of Bologna.
- Grants are available for pursuing First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes.
- University of Bologna, Italy is providing these Grants.
Eligibility: Applicants can apply for Unibo Action 2 if:
-the qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition. Applicants’ citizenship is not considered;
-they fulfil the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree programme or will fulfil such requirements at the time of registration;
-they have never been registered or enrolled for A.Y. 2014-15 in a First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme at the University of Bologna;
-they have not already benefited from the study grant Unibo Action 2.
-you will sit one of the following tests by the application deadline: SAT (if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme); GRE (if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme). SAT and GRE test are aptitude and skills assessment tests. The tests can be sat in authorised centres in various countries around the world; they are held in English. You must enroll for the tests on the websites of the organisations managing the tests. The codes needed to send test scores to the University of Bologna are: for SAT 6993; for GRE 7850.
- International students are eligible to apply for these study grants.
- The University of Bologna offers study grants to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2015/2016.
- In order to promote the attendance of international students in its degree programmes, the University of Bologna has funded 30 study grants for international students registering for A.Y. 2015-16 to the First, Single and Second Cycle Degree Programmes at University of Bologna, divided as follows: 5 study grants for students registering in First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes and 25 study grants for students registering in Second Cycle degree programmes. If the number of suitable candidates does not cover the available grants on one level, the remaining grants will be allocated to candidates of the other level. Applicants may also be awarded any remaining grant of the Call for Application Unibo Action 2 – Renewal for A.Y. 2015-16, which will be proportionally divided, according to the ratio set in this Call for application, between students registering in First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes and students registering in Second Cycle degree programmes, giving preference to the latter.
- Grant is awarded for one academic year.
- Each study grant amounts to a total of €11,059, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
- For students registering in First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes:
-the study grants are awarded on the basis of the SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) test results (all sections included).
-For students registering in Second Cycle degree programmes: the study grants are awarded on the basis of the GRE (Revised General Test) test results (all sections included).
- Publication of results will be in April 2015. Winners will be notified of the award of the study grant by e-mail.
- Applications should be send by hand to the International Students Desk or by fax or via e-mail.
The University of Bologna Study Grants in Italy 2015 application deadline is 31 March 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this Scholarship for others