University of Dubai Full Scholarships and Study Discounts 2014, UAE
University of Dubai is offering full scholarships and discounts for its new students. Among the lucrative offers, the University is giving 20% off tuition fees for the first 100 new eligible students who register for its bachelor’s degree program before July 31, 2014. Same discount will apply to the first 25 eligible students enrolling for its masters programs in Law (LLM), Business Administration (MBA) and Information Technology (MS)
- Candidates applying to the University of Dubai are considered for admission based on their qualifications regardless of race, color, gender, religion, disabilities, age or national origin. Courses at the University of Dubai are taught in English and a good command of the language, both written and oral, is necessary for success at UD. A basic knowledge of math is also required.
- Completion of a recognized baccalaureate degree in a discipline appropriate for the MBA/MS degree. A Higher Diploma is not equivalent to a baccalaureate degree and does not qualify an applicant for admission to the MBA/MS program.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its established equivalent, in the applicant’s baccalaureate degree program in the related area.
- A minimum score of 550 in TOEFL or TOEFL iBT 79 or CBT 213 (or IELTS – 6 overall) obtained over the previous two years. Students who have provided the required English scores (which are documented in the official transcript) on standardized tests such as TOEFL or IELTS during their Bachelor’s degree studies need not provide additional English scores. However, as an exception to this requirement, an applicant with an undergraduate qualification from an English-medium institution will be exempted from this requirement given that he/she provides evidence of having a minimum TOEFL score of 500 on the paper-based test (ITP), or its equivalent, at the time of admission to his/her undergraduate program.
- A GMAT score of 500 is recommended, though not required. The GMAT is optional.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2014
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of university.