University of Gloucestershire International Merit Scholarships in UK 2015
University of Gloucestershire is inviting applications for international merit scholarships for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate course starting in 2015. To be eligible for these scholarships students must be paying fees at the international tuition fee rate. Up to 5 scholarships to cover 50% tuition fee and 12 scholarships to cover 20% tuition fee will be awarded for a period of one year. The application deadline is 19 June 2015.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all undergraduate and all taught postgraduate Masters courses offered by the University of Gloucestershire.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a full time undergraduate and postgraduate program.
- Scholarship Provider: University of Gloucestershire, UK
-Open to all international fee paying students commencing a full time undergraduate course and postgraduate courses in September 2015.
-Only students who hold an offer can be awarded a scholarship.
-To be eligible for these scholarships students must be paying fees at the international tuition fee rate.
-A student can apply for multiple awards but will only receive the one of highest value.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
- The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students. Scholarship is open to all international fee paying students commencing a full time undergraduate or taught postgraduate course in September 2015. Award deducted from tuition fees.
- Up to 17 international merit scholarships are offered.
- Scholarships are awarded for one year.
- The award value will be deducted from tuition fees as follows: 50% (5 scholarships) and 20% (12 scholarships).
- The scholarships will be awarded on merit basis.
- Complete the scholarship application form. Please note that you must hold an offer for one of courses before applying for this scholarship.
The University of Gloucestershire International Merit Scholarships in UK 2015 application deadline is 19 June 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this Scholarship for others