University of Koblenz-Landau MSc Scholarship in Germany 2015
University of Koblenz-Landau is offering MSc scholarship to support qualified international students financially during their first semester at the university. This scholarship is available for one of the following master’s programs: M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau), M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau), M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz) and M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz). The value of scholarship is 400 Euros per month and is awarded for the maximum of 6 months. The last date of submission application is 15th July, 2015.
Participating Institute: Following Institution(s) are Participating.
University of Koblenz-Landau in Germany
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for the following programs: Ecotoxicology (Landau), Environmental Sciences (Landau), Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz) and Web Science (Koblenz).
Degree Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s programs (MSc) at the University of Koblenz-Landau.
Eligibility: Applications are accepted from applicants who..
- are not of German nationality,
- are accepted at University of Koblenz-Landau for one of the following master’s programs: M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau); M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau); M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz) and M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz)
- start their studies in the winter semester 2015/16
- have achieved very good grades (GPA of 1.9 or better) in their previous studies
- need financial support
Eligible Nationalities: International students (except German nationality) can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: The International Office is able to provide limited financial support for international students within the frame of the Profil³-Project. The primary aim of this scholarship is to support qualified international students financially during their first semester at the University of Koblenz-Landau so that they can settle in and get used to living and studying in Germany.
Selection Criteria: After the submission of the application, the documents are first checked for completeness and then assessed by an internal university selection committee in terms of content. The selection of students for scholarship support is done on the basis of the written application documents. The main selection criteria are academic achievements and financial need.
Notification: The applicants are informed about the outcome of the application process by the International Office via email. A decision can be expected by mid-August 2015.
Application procedure: In order to apply, please hand in the following application documents. The documents can be sent as an email attachment to the following email address: welcome-at-uni-koblenz-landau.de. However, the original paper version of the application needs to be sent via mail in addition to the electronic version.
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Copy of the Letter of Acceptance at University of Koblenz-Landau for winter semester 2015/16
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Additional documents which applicants might want to hand in to support their application: any relevant document which shows your social situation, e.g. certified copies (and their translations if applicable) of marriage certificates or birth certificate(s) of your child(ren) in German or English.
Deadline: The application deadline is 15th July, 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Study in Germany