University of Memphis Scholarships
Unlock Your American Dream
University of Memphis Scholarships Overview:
International students may apply for the University of Memphis Scholarships, which is a fully financed award. This grant is available for graduate and undergraduate study. The scholarships range in value and pay the price difference between domestic and international tuition rates for non-Tennessee residents.
The University of Memphis scholarships offers a number of scholarships, such as the Presidential Scholarship, which pays for four years’ worth of tuition and fees, and the Provost Scholarship, which pays for the same amount of time. Additionally, the University provides a variety of departmental and college-specific scholarships, as well as grants for transfer students and international students.
The institution of Memphis is a Tennessee public research institution that was established in 1912 and is situated in Memphis. South of the main campus, there are many residences for University of Memphis students.
You will get the chance to live in and enjoy an international atmosphere as a member of this UofM. The institution offers courses in a variety of subject areas taught by professors who are certified to teach at the college level, giving students opportunities for expanding their knowledge.
Level of Study
- University of Memphis, USA
- Spring 2024: October 31, 2023
- Fall 2024: July 31, 2024
- Undergraduate Degree Program: 4 years
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
To explore the wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs offered by the University of Memphis, visit the links below:
University of Memphis Scholarships Coverage
The University of Memphis Scholarship is designed to bridge the gap between international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates. Recipients of this scholarship will receive varying amounts, helping them afford their education.
Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with other University of Memphis institutional scholarships, except in cases where departmental funding is available.
Diverse Fields and Majors at the University of Memphis
- Health Sciences
- Liberal Arts
- Fine Arts
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Information Sciences
To be eligible for the University of Memphis Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English
- Open to students from all countries
Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements:
- A minimum of 25 on the ACT or an equivalent score of 1200 on the SAT
- A GPA equivalent to 3.25 in the U.S., as determined by a credential evaluation agency.
Graduate Scholarship Requirements:
- A minimum GRE score of 310 or an equivalent score on other approved tests
- A GPA equivalent to 3.25 in the U.S., as determined by a credential evaluation agency, or a relevant master’s degree from an accredited and approved institution.
Required Documents For the University of Memphis Scholarships:
- Completed scholarship application.
- Standardized test scores (e.g., SAT, ACT).
- Financial aid forms (e.g., FAFSA).
- Essays or personal statements.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Proof of citizenship or residency (e.g., birth certificate, passport).
Application Process for University of Memphis Scholarships
Follow these steps to apply for the University of Memphis Scholarship:
- Apply for admission to an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the University of Memphis by clicking here.
- Upload the following documents along with your application:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and awards
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement/statement of purpose
- A copy of your passport
- After receiving admission, submit your scholarship application here.
The last date to apply for the University of Memphis Scholarship 2023 in the USA is
- For Spring – January 6
- For Fall– July 31
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to pursue your dreams of studying in the USA. Apply for the University of Memphis Scholarship and embark on an exciting educational journey.
To Apply: University of Memphis Scholarship
For More Scholarships in USA: Scholarships in USA
For Scholarships in Canada: Scholarships in Canada