Postgraduate Scholarship at Leeds Arts University.
A cash scholarship of £3,000 per year for three years will be awarded to two home students and one international student.
- An undergraduate UK honours degree or international equivalent in a subject related to your proposed course of study or
- A degree-equivalent postgraduate diploma/professional qualification.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A selection of art and design work completed as part of a course of study at school or university
- Work you have done out of personal interest
- Copies of pages from your electronic or paper notebooks or sketchbooks. If you wish, your submission can also include work in progress.
- Applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university before taking admission in a postgraduate degree.
Deadline: 13 June 2022