World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program for Developing Countries 2015
The JJ/WBGSP supports 16 Partnership Programs with universities around the world. These programs enable scholars to receive specialized training in key areas of development, such as economic policy management, tax policy, or infrastructure management. The Programs seek promising candidates from the public sector in developing countries, such as central banks and ministries of finance and planning. All Partnership Programs lead to a master’s degree.
- Economic policy management
- Tax policy
- Infrastructure management
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a national of a World Bank member country eligible to borrow.
- Not be a dual citizen of any industrialized country.
- Holds a Bachelors degree (or equivalent university degree) earned before 2012.
- Have at least 3 years of development-related experience since earning a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent university degree)
- Have, by the notification of the scholarship award, been accepted unconditionally (except for funding) to enroll in the upcoming academic year in one of the JJ/WBGSP preferred university masters programs that is listed on the JJ/WBGSP website, that is located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence.
- Be in good health, as certified by a medical doctor, with respect to the capacity to be a productive scholar for the duration of the masters program.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, staff of the World Bank Group (the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, International Development Association, Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, and International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes), consultant, relative or in-law of the aforementioned.
Application Deadline: 19 March 2015
Applicant meeting the above criteria should apply through world bank website.
Share this Scholarship for others