2014 Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at Earth Institute Columbia University in USA
Earth Institute at Columbia University is offering a postdoctoral fellowship program in the USA. The EI Fellows program provides innovative postdoctoral scholars with the opportunity to build a foundation in one of the core disciplines represented within the Earth Institute. International and US applicants are eligible for this fellowship. Minorities and women are welcome. Duration of fellowship is two years which include annual salary, research stipend, housing and other benefits.
Online Application Deadline: 15 Nov 2013
- candidates must have received their doctoral degrees (Ph.D., M.D. or J.D.) within five years prior to the start of the appointment.
- All doctoral requirements must be fulfilled and the degree awarded before the start of the fellowship.
- The program is open to U.S. and non-U.S. citizens.
- Columbia University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
- Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.