The University of Queensland is proud to offer the Education Fund Scholarship. This scholarship is open to domestic students who are looking to pursue a bachelor’s degree at the university. The scholarship will provide financial assistance to two students each year, and it will be awarded based on academic merit and community involvement.
The University of Queensland is committed to providing excellent education opportunities for domestic students, and this application is one way that the university can help talented and deserving students achieve their educational goals. If you are interested in applying for this application, make sure to read the eligibility requirements carefully and submit your application before the deadline. We look forward to receiving your application!
You’re eligible if you:
- are an Australian citizen
- are enrolled full-time in any of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- an integrated or dual engineering program
- have completed at least the first year of your program
- have achieved a GPA of at least 4 for each semester
- don’t already hold a university qualification
- don’t hold another scholarship that the Associate Dean deems to be similar.
The best way to apply is to use the online application portal. This will allow you to submit your application and all of your supporting materials directly to the admissions office.
The applications will be open from 1 February 2023 to 19 March 2023.