Bocconi University Scholarships
Unlock Your Academic Potential with Bocconi University Scholarships
Bocconi University Scholarships Overview
International students may apply for fully financed Bocconi University Scholarships. These bursaries are offered for both undergraduate and graduate courses. These scholarships provide housing costs in addition to a full tuition remission valued up to about € 12,000 for undergraduates and € 13,000 for graduates per year.
The University has long been committed to an investment programme that supports these students with the aim of making higher education accessible to all brilliant and deserving students. We have a merit-based and need-based financial aid system that is constantly increasing.
Those who demonstrate academic achievement are given the scholarships. The goal of Bocconi University is to provide outstanding students with access to higher education.
No matter their financial circumstances, students can benefit from a top-notch academic experience thanks to the awards, which give winners important financial help.
Bocconi challenges you to learn more about yourself and goes beyond academic credentials.
With a solid education and a comprehensive awareness of the wonder and possibility the world offers, our students graduate from Bocconi.
Bocconi University Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate and Masters
- Institution: Bocconi University
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Bachelor’s and Master of Science Programs
- Program Duration: Varies according to the chosen program
- Application Deadlines:
- Undergraduate: April 14
- Masters: April 21 (first round) and May 27 (second round)
Bocconi University Scholarships Coverage
Bocconi University Scholarships offer an array of substantial benefits:
- Bocconi International Award: A 50% tuition reduction for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Merit Award: A full tuition waiver, equivalent to approximately €12,000 per year (for undergraduates) and €13,000 per year (for graduate students). Exceptional students may also secure free accommodation in Bocconi Residences.
- Automatic Renewal: Scholarships are automatically renewed for up to 2 years (undergraduate) or the second year (graduate), provided minimum academic progress requirements are met.
Eligibility Criteria for Bocconi University Scholarships
To be eligible for Bocconi University Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries
- Outstanding Academic Profile: Exceptional international applicants admitted to the first year of a Bachelor’s or Master of Science program at Bocconi University will be considered for the Bocconi Merit and International Awards based on their admission application.
Application Process for Bocconi University Scholarships
Securing these scholarships is streamlined and hassle-free:
- Apply for an undergraduate or graduate program at Bocconi University.
- No separate scholarship application is needed.
- Evaluation is primarily based on your academic achievements.
- Additionally, your complete dossier submitted to the Admissions office will be considered.
- Merit Awards (Undergraduate)
- Merit Awards (Graduate)
- International Awards (Undergraduate)
- International Awards (Graduate)
For More Scholarships in UK:Scholarships in UK
For Scholarships in Australia:Scholarships in Australia