Harrison Middleton University Fellowship
Empowering Minds, Elevating Ideas
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas Overview
The Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas is your gateway to a transformative experience in the world of humanities.
This non-degree fellowship program, hosted by Harrison Middleton University in Arizona, USA, offers a unique opportunity to dive deep into the realms of interdisciplinary dialogue, intellectual exploration, and professional enrichment.
A recent university graduate with an interest in the humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, and intellectual and professional growth is eligible for the HMU Fellowship in Ideas, a writing and debating project in the humanities.
Emerging scholars can gain exposure to ideas related to the history of Western civilisation through the Fellowship, which also offers networking opportunities for a variety of academics, lifelong learners, readers, and thinkers from a variety of fields, as well as credited authorship in two scholarly publications.
All duties of the HMU Fellowship in Ideas, with the exception of participation in the conference, may be performed from any location with appropriate telephone and internet connectivity.
Level of Study: Non-Degree Fellowship Program
Institution: Harrison Middleton University
Location: Arizona, USA
Opportunity Focus Areas: Humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, and intellectual and professional enrichment
Program Duration: Nine months
Application Deadline: November 01
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship Coverage
When you are awarded the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas, you gain access to a wealth of resources and support to enrich your academic pursuit. Here’s a breakdown of what this prestigious scholarship covers:
- Financial Stipend: Receive a generous $500 stipend to ease financial burdens and enable you to focus on your studies.
- Engage with Esteemed Faculty: Immerse yourself in vibrant intellectual discussions by participating in virtual Socratic dialogues with renowned university faculty.
- Online Publication Opportunity: Showcase your scholarly prowess by having your work published online in both the HMU Blog and HMU: Dialogues, reaching a wider audience and contributing to academic discourse.
- Build Your Personal Library: Upon the successful completion of your Fellowship term, you will be presented with a complimentary library comprising five essential Great Books Foundation publications, enriching your personal collection and knowledge base.
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English is a must.
- Open to All: Applicants from all countries around the world are welcome to apply.
- Educational Background: Hold a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in any field.
- Passion for Humanities: Demonstrate a strong interest in the humanities and the profound ideas of Western civilization.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Possess outstanding reading, writing, and communication abilities.
- Commitment to Sharing Ideas: Commit to writing two blog entries for the HMU Blog and one book review, based on a Great Books Foundation publication (to be determined), for HMU: Dialogues.
Application Procedure for Harrison Middleton University Fellowship
Follow these simple steps to apply for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas:
- Fill out the Application Form: Access the application form [here].
- Prepare Your Documents: Gather the following documents:
- A biographical statement (up to 500 words) that highlights your academic background, your passion for humanities, and your interest in the HMU Fellowship in Ideas.
- Craft an expository essay (up to 1500 words) with appropriate citations. Link your essay to a great idea in the humanities within one of these concentrations: imaginative literature, natural science, philosophy and religion, or social science.
- Include a works cited page.
- Submit Your Application: Send your application and writing samples as attached Microsoft Word-compatible documents to [email protected].
Unlock the doors to intellectual growth, dialogue, and enrichment with the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas. Apply now and embark on a journey of profound discovery in the world of humanities.
To Apply: Harrison Middleton University Fellowship
For More Scholarships in UK:Scholarships in UK
For Scholarships in Australia:Scholarships in Australia