MassChallenge is announcing its Social Media/Marketing Internship for fall 2017. The [email protected] intern will be focused on social media and marketing but will be involved in all aspects of the PULSE Program. Students from the USA are eligible to apply for this internship program. This is an unpaid internship program offered for the duration of 3-6 months.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Social Media/Marketing.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: MassChallenge
Internship can be taken in USA (401 Park Drive, Boston, MA 02215)
Eligibility: [email protected] is seeking highly motivated interns passionate about working with start-ups. Applicants should have a strong work ethic and a lot of enthusiasm for developing their skills and their career in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. In addition to having:
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects efficiently and simultaneously
- Ability to maintain poise and composure in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated; hungry for success
- Dedication to and enthusiasm for our mission of “helping entrepreneurs win!”
At MassChallenge we are committed to your success. We’re not just a company – we’re a family – and we will do everything possible to make sure you’re happy.
Internship Open for International Students: Students from the USA are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? All [email protected] interns are offered unparalleled access to global start-ups, expert mentors, and top service providers. The [email protected] team devotes our time and energy to supporting our interns to ensure your success with [email protected] and beyond.
Please note that MassChallenge is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, and startup, and all [email protected] internships are unpaid.
Internship Description: The [email protected] intern will be focused on social media and marketing but will be involved in all aspects of the PULSE Program. This internship is an exciting opportunity to work on the ground floor of a huge initiative. This opportunity will provide you with amazing access to startups and the world’s best and most supportive start-up resources, including top investors, corporate executives, politicians, university personnel and more.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This is a 3-6 month (dependent upon availability) long internship program.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Draft a one-page cover letter in which you tell us about yourself by answering the following questions:
- Why Startups: Tell us why you want to work with startups, and why at [email protected] in particular.
- Why You: Detail why you are a perfect match for an internship with [email protected].
- When: Indicate when you are available to start, for how long you are able to commit, and how many hours per week you are available to work.
Please be sure that the cover letter is no longer than a single page.
Finally, when you send us your LinkedIn profile, please do not cut and paste the URL from your browser’s address bar. Rather, please provide the shorter URL that LinkedIn provides, which includes your name.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer