At TE, you will unleash your potential by working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As an Industrial Engineering Intern on our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Define the value stream of various assembled electrical products.
• Recommend and implement process improvements based on investigative work.
• Support new product launches by comparing cost projections to real cost.
• Deliver real value and solve problems. Responsibilities
• Perform time and motion studies to determine labor content.
• Provide support and data for the development of Profit and Loss statements (P&L)
• Refine program cost models for accurate cash flow projection.
• Develop relationships with operators, supervisors, engineers, and management to explore opportunities for improvement
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
• Currently enrolled in an accredited University with a Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Enrolled in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or another Engineering major with relevant experience.
• Strong interpersonal communicator, willing to seek understanding and ask questions.
• Strong starter willing to build a plan around delivering a set goal and not just completing tasks.
• Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
WHAT TE CONNECTIVITY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OFFERS:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
• Onboarding & Orientation
• Professional Development Workshops
• Networking Opportunities
• Operations Experience
• Executive Exposure