Uber Germany Internships 2023
About the Internship
As part of the Operations team, the Driver Growth team identifies and executes on key growth initiatives to scale our operations. Since we work with fleet partners, customer-centricity is at the heart of everything we do.
What You’ll Do
- As Driver Growth intern, you will be in charge of the technical side of our growth initiatives.
- Through analyses, automations and new products, you will help us manage fleet partner relationships more effectively and unlock partner growth.
- We are therefore seeking an intern who is excited to tackle tough problems, who possesses an excellent analytical mentality and who enjoys automating business operation processes at scale.
- Maintain and improve existing python automations which cover meaningful business processes for the whole DACH region
- Utilize data in order to improve the ROI of our growth investments
- Automate and scale our lead generation channels to fuel our growth pipeline
- Identify & build the products that our partners want
- Support comprehensive analytics requests such as driver lifecycle & churn analysis to ensure that we put in place the best initiatives to improve our funnel and support our growth
- Support different functions such as Business Development, Policy, Comms, Marketing and the Marketplace teams with data requests. This includes writing SQL queries, preprocessing and visualization of the data
- Provide senior management with regular project performance presentations, business cases and support in other critical ad-hoc topics
What You’ll Need
- Passion for solving ambiguous and sophisticated problems
- Good grasp of programming fundamentals including shown experience of Python and SQL and a basic understanding of google sheets
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or Bachelor degree
- End of studies internship favorable with previous internship experience in startups, analytics and/or consulting
- Written and spoken proficiency in English, German is helpful
- Availability for 6 months full time starting between August to October 2022
- Work authorisation for Germany including student visa
Internships @ Uber Perks & Benefits:
We offer an above-average monthly internship allowance, Uber credits, free lunch and much more!
You have the rare chance to create a global impact – we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics. We offer expansive mentorship from Uber employees to guide you through your internship experience and for you to build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology