Start your humanitarian experience
The World Food Programme is always looking for talented, motivated and enthusiastic students from around the world. An internship at WFP is a great opportunity to acquire practical work experience while contributing to the goal of reaching Zero Hunger.
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated in the last six months
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Motivated, team player and open to new challenges
- Working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus)
- Interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector
Once you are chosen for an internship with WFP, please be prepared to provide your recent university record, ie: proof of enrolment or degree, as well as course transcripts.
WFP’s internships normally last between two and eight months. WFP contributes to your internship with a stipend that is connected to the specific duty station. The maximum amount is US$1000 per month.