Karen Napier Scholarships for International Students in UK 2014
Two Karen Napier Scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier charity in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis. Each Scholarship will meet the programme fees at the Home/EU rate and will offer £3,500 towards maintenance.
- Scholarships are awarded for MSc programme in Investment Analysis at University of Stirling.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time masters degree at University of Stirling.
Eligibility: Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold or expect to obtain an offer of a place on the full time MSc Investment Analysis for entry in September 2014.
- International students can apply for these MSc scholarships.
- Two MSc scholarships will be offered.
- Each Scholarship will meet the programme fees (£19,400 for overseas; £10,500 for Home/EU) and will provide£3,500 towards maintenance.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of application by the middle of July 2014.
- Applicants should apply by post.
- The application deadline is 10th June 2014.