Maynooth University Scholarships Overview
Take up your studies in Ireland. happy news The Maynooth University Scholarship application period is currently open. In this essay, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship programme, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students can apply for partially financed Maynooth University Scholarships 2023–2024. These scholarships are offered for master’s degree programmes. Each student will receive a grant worth €2,000 in total.
Applications are now being accepted for Taught Master’s Scholarships at Maynooth University. For academic distinction, 60 Taught Masters Scholarships will be given to students in various fields of study. The Taught Master’s Scholarships will be given to the applicants with the highest overall final year test scores, who will be ranked separately in each department or institute.
Only 25 kilometres west of Dublin is where you’ll find Maynooth University, which is accessible by regular trains as well as by car or bus. There are 34 academic departments spread over Maynooth University’s three faculties: social sciences, science and engineering, and arts, celtic studies, and philosophy. Evaluation from the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) adapts well to other credit systems.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Maynooth University
- Study Location: Ireland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Explore available master’s courses
- Program Period: One year
Maynooth University Scholarships grant selected candidates the following benefits:
- Total scholarship value: €2,000
- If you’re applying for a two-year Master’s program, the €2,000 scholarship is available in the first year of the program.
Eligibility Criteria for Maynooth University Scholarships
To be eligible for Maynooth University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English or Chinese
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries worldwide
- Applicants must intend to pursue a full-time taught master’s degree at the university, commencing in the academic year 2024.
- Satisfy the entry requirements of the Maynooth University taught master’s program you intend to undertake in 2024.
- All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honors undergraduate degree to be considered for a Taught Master’s Scholarship.
- Applicants who are not graduates/alumni of Maynooth University must upload their final honors undergraduate degree transcripts for their level 8 degree to PAC.ie as part of the standard PAC.ie application process for a Taught Master’s program at Maynooth University.
- In the relevant section of the online scholarship application, applicants who have received a student grant for the final year of their undergraduate studies should submit evidence outlining their undergraduate grant award, as this will be considered when two applicants are equally ranked based on final year undergraduate grades.
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programs are not eligible to apply. Prospective students interested in research programs should instead apply for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
How to Apply for Maynooth University Scholarships
Follow these instructions to apply for Maynooth University Scholarships:
- Find a suitable course of study from and follow the application instructions for Maynooth University. Required documents include certified copies of all official transcripts of results for all non-Maynooth University qualifications listed.
- Non-Maynooth University students should provide a copy of their birth certificate or valid passport.
- Applicants are required to submit the names and contact details of 2 referees, either academic or professional.
- To apply for the scholarship, click here and indicate the following:
- Under TYPE: Click “Taught Masters Scholarship”
- Under DEPARTMENT: Choose “Taught Masters Scholarships”
- Then click “Search”
- Click “Apply” to complete the online application form.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to further your education and career with Maynooth University Scholarships. Explore the wide range of master’s courses available and prepare your application to embark on a transformative academic journey in Ireland.
For More Scholarships in UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: