The School of Biomedical Sciences will offer a number of Master’s scholarships for the 2015-2016 academic session. Each will have a value of £5,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. Students must be liable for the overseas fee rate and have been accepted for admission on a full-time basis for the Master’s programme in Science Communication and Public Engagement. year. The application deadline is 29 May 2015.
Scholarships for Master’s in MSc and Public Engagement in UK 2015-2016
- Scholarships are provided to learn MSc in science communication and public engagement University of Edinburgh.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree level at University of Edinburgh.
- University of Edinburgh, UK is providing these Scholarships.
Eligibility: The scholarships will be awarded to international (non-EU) students who are currently resident in one of the countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients.
-Students must be liable for the overseas fee rate and have been accepted for admission on a full-time basis for the Master’s programme in Science Communication and Public Engagement.
The students of Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Rep., Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, Kenya, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyz Rep., South Sudan, Tajikistan, Zimbabwe, Armenia, Belize, Bolivia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kosovo1, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Syria, *Tokelau, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Albania, Algeria, *Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador,
Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Gabon, Grenada, Iran, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, *Montserrat, Namibia, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Panama, Peru, Serbia, Seychelles, South Africa, *St. Helena, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Suriname, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela and *Wallis and Futuna can apply for these scholarships.
- The School of Biomedical Sciences will offer a number of Master’s scholarships for the 2015-2016 academic session. Each will have a value of £5,000 and will be tenable for one academic year.
- A number of scholarships are offered.
- Scholarships are offered for one academic year.
- Each will have a value of £5,000 and will be tenable for one academic year.
- The winners of the scholarships will be announced by July 2015.
- The mode of applying is online.
- The application deadline is 29 May 2015.
Share this Scholarship for others